Invoice Factoring (from Factor 21)
- Invoice finance facilities from new start businesses to mature businesses
- Invoice advances up to 90% of the value
- Online tool providing real-time information and access to funding
About Factor 21
Factor 21 recognise that positive cash flow is essential for both maintaining and growing a successful business.
Established in 2001, Factor 21 has grown to become one of the UK’s leading privately-owned factoring companies.
Based in the Thames Valley and Manchester, Factor 21 have many years’ experience of funding businesses and they aim to understand the issues that your business faces. Factor 21 provide highly flexible finance and accounts receivable solutions that are designed to meet the evolving needs of your company.
With Factor 21 you get an online tool that provides real-time information, as well as a unique client manager system that ensures your point of contact manages all aspects of your facility. Factor 21 understand that it is shared knowledge that enables them to make the best funding decisions.
Invoice Factoring Requirements
- Your business raises invoices
- You offer credit terms to your customers
- Open to UK-based businesses
Apply for Invoice Factoring